.DISCLAIMER.
The contents of this page is NOT meant for the light hearted.
All characters mentioned in the posts are strictly fictional and any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental, and yes even in the photos.
I accept no responsibility whatsoever for any emotional trauma felt by the reader.
However, I do claim credit if it happens to entertain you. =)
This blog is NOT intended to flame or offend ANYONE.
If you feel the posts are offensive,
there can be several reasons,
a) you are stupid;
b) you are overly imaginative;
c) you want to kill me anyway.
In any case, do let me know if you are offended by any of my posts and I will try my best to make it more offensive.
Although I mean no harm, I could include some if you ask for it.
.ABOUT.
From the author of
ivebeensammified.blogspot.com,
now back with a vengence
...
...
...
HAHAHA who am i kiddin'
hello pricks. welcome back =)
.ABOUT ME.
Name: sAmmieee
Age: 17
Birthday: 04 Nov 1989
Location: Marine Parade, Singapore
.PARTY HERE!.
.PAST PARTIES.
.FATTIES!.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
heya!!! 'N' levels are beginning in like 9 days time....and the big fat joke is not that i haven't began studying...*though its true lah*...but yah...the big joke is that i can still stay up this *late*
just to test out some crap on the comp....the pic above says it all....yupp...haha...have been editing that very poorly the whole evening...not knowing how to...so yah...just like anyhow *chumchum* so crap and...wal.lah! haha...aiyah...can pass right? haha...at least on the dot right? hehe...bleahz...anyway...have been lacking in so much sleep...so much so that i feel i should stop blogging at this very moment and turn in...! haha ... [so straight.forward huh] haha...this is all crap lah...have just been thinking too much today...so ...like yah...nighters!!! erm...i mean...morningters!!!haha.... MY NEW self-given name....is...aiyah...cant u tell from the pic above? nono...not sam*sam lah...its....sammurgers...sam+burgers...ie the pig=pork=burgers!!!haha...call me that...i'll respond...hehe...night la night lahh...=)